miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL


My  Observation Process


For this semester, my observation process took place at Institución Educativa Juan XXIII. This is a public institution located in Montería city in Juan XXIII neighborhood. This school offers people different educational levels  from  pre-school  to eleventh grade. It has different schedules: morning,  afternoon and weekends 





Along the development of this observation process, I went  through many different stages in which I was focus on specific details and features of teaching and learning processes. This  observation were manage following  tasks with some semi-structured and unstructured questions, Besides there were open moments to comment and reflect about the classes being observed. During these observations a set of diaries  were written  in order to reflect on the teaching aspects.  I would like you to read some specific but brief  reflections I wrote based on these  enriching experiences.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario